All events on the uptown and downtown campuses that meet the following criteria will be required to register with Event Services. If a qualifying event is not registered in WaveSync, the department, center, school, or college will not be allowed to use university funds to pay for the event and may be subject to disciplinary action.
If your event meets any of the following criteria, you must submit an online request through WaveSync no later than 21 days prior to your event:
- Your event will have 30 or more attendees.
- You will be serving alcohol at your event.
- You will be serving food or drink.
- Your event will be held outdoors.
- You need cleaning services, facility services, campus services, or any other additional services.
If your event does not meet any of the above criteria, you are not required to register your event with Event Services.
Please also review the Freedom of Expression policy before scheduling your event.