The mission of the University Planning Office is to support and implement the University's Strategic and Master Plans and its goals for institutional development through the physical environment and building resources of the University.
What We Do:
- Develop, implement and maintain the University's Campus Master Plan
- Undertake planning efforts for:
- Housing and Residential Colleges
- Adequate research space and facilities
- Classroom and administrative facilities and allocations
- Open space and landscaping
- Environmental and accessibility planning and infrastructure
- Coordinate and direct campus planning activities for major university construction and campus improvement projects
- Provide design initiatives for and oversight of major building and campus projects
- Assist departments and divisions with space and physical facilities planning
To request the undertaking of a planning or design project on campus click the link below, enter your university log-in and password to validate your request, then find Campus Services under the Get Help menu.
To request space, click the link below and complete the form. Requests are reviewed on a bi-weekly basis.