1. RESERVE YOUR SPACE/LOCATION FIRST in an EMS request or email directly to the facility manager. EVENT REGISTRATION IS NOT A SPACE/LOCATION request.
2. Log into Gibson Online and go to your respective Faculty or Staff tab.
3. Click on WaveSync, left-side toolbar under the “Administrative” section.
4. Once clicked, it will open another tab in your internet browser.
5. Log in using your Tulane credentials (use your full email address that includes tulane.edu).
6. Click the "My Memberships" icon on the top right of the page.
7. Click the link for your department (if you a part of more than 4 organizations, you may need to click "All Memberships" to view.
If you do not see your portal listed below, click on the drop-down section called “All Umbrellas,” select Departments, search your department here. If you still cannot find your portal, this indicates your portal has not finished the approval process by WaveSync Administrators. Please contact Jennifer Thelen, JThelen1@tulane.edu at (504) 862-8464.
8. Once you are in your department's portal, click the "Events" tab.
9. Click the green button on the top right side of the page “Create an Event.”
11. The first page of the form asks, “Who can see this?” Here are the categories for each option:
Public: On the university calendar located on our homepage Tulane.edu, on WaveSync calendar for any Tulane affiliates, and in your portal’s calendar.
Tulane University: is NOT on the University Calendar, only the WaveSync calendar that only Tulane.edu affiliates have access to and on your portal’s calendar.
Portal and Select Groups: NOT on the University Calendar, NOT on the WaveSync calendar; only on your portal's calendar or selected groups within your portal.
12. Click "Finish" at the end of the form
13. Once submitted, it may take up to two business days for all approvals to come through.
14. All events must be submitted twenty-one (21) days prior to the event to ensure proper services are available.
15. You will receive an email once your event has been approved.