The Office of Sustainability collaborates with students, staff, faculty, and community partners to reduce the university’s environmental impact and promote cultures of sustainability.
Our key contributions include:
- Implementing Tulane University’s Climate Action Plan in collaboration with campus partners.
- Actualizing on-the-ground solutions to energy, waste, and transportation issues.
- Participating in the planning process of green building projects and long range strategic plans.
- Tracking and analyzing energy, greenhouse gas emissions, waste, and aligned sustainability data.
- Serving as a resource to students, classes, student organizations, faculty, and staff pursuing sustainability projects.
Our core initiatives are: