The Office of Sustainability collaborates with students, staff, faculty, and community partners to reduce the university’s environmental impact and promote cultures of sustainability.
Our key contributions include:
- Implementing Tulane University’s Climate Action Plan in collaboration with campus partners
- Actualizing on-the-ground solutions to energy, waste, and transportation issues
- Participating in the planning process of green building projects and long range strategic plans
- Tracking and analyzing energy, greenhouse gas emissions, waste, and aligned sustainability data
- Serving as a resource to students, classes, student organizations, faculty, and staff pursuing sustainability projects
Sustainability & Environmental Career Exploration Series
Six events exploring links between campus projects and environmental and sustainability career paths hosted by the Tulane Office of Sustainability. Follow this link to learn more about the series and receive series updates.
Tulane Climate Action 2021
Click below for more information on Tulane Climate Action 2021, including our calendar of events: