Follow the instructions below to request an WaveSync portal for your department.
1. Log into Gibson Online and go to your respective Faculty or Staff tab
2. Click on WaveSync on left-side toolbar under the “Administrative” section
3. Once clicked, it will open another tab in your internet browser
4. Log in using your Tulane credentials (use your full email address that includes tulane.edu)
5. Under Tulane University there are three tabs (Home, Organizations, Events), click Organizations
6. Next to the search box, click on “All Umbrellas”, select Tulane University Departments
7. Click the green “Register New Organization” button
8. Fill in all the appropriate boxes on the form. If you need assistance, please contact Jennifer Thelen, at email@example.com or (504) 862-8464 or Greg Feiling at firstname.lastname@example.org or (504) 314-2918
9. Click “Finish” when done
10. Once submitted, the WaveSync administrator will approve your request which could take up to 24 hours
11. You will receive an email when your portal request has been approved and is live on the WaveSync site.
12. You will not be able to register any events until your portal has been approved and is live on Tulane’s WaveSync site, which can be accessed through Gibson Online at any time.