- Bicycles operating on campus must come to a complete stop at all stop signs and/or occupied pedestrian crosswalks.
- Bicycles are prohibited from exceeding the posted speed limit of 15 miles per hour.
- Bicyclist must travel with the directional flow or traffic and must obey all state and local laws/ordinances and the Tulane University Policies related to bicycles.
- Bicycles may proceed carefully on the grey crushed rock area, walkways and sidewalks but must yield to pedestrians at all times. When pedestrian traffic on the sidewalks and walkways is heavy bicycles may proceed cautiously on the lawn areas.
- Bicycles may only be secured to bicycle racks. Lobbies, stairwells, handrails, posts, fences, benches, street signs and parking meters are not legal parking spaces for bicycles. Bicycles found illegally parked or secured to anything other than a bicycle rack will be subject to immobilization/removal or fine.
All bicycles confiscated by the Tulane University Police Department will be held for 90 DAYS. After 90 days, the bicycle WILL be considered abandoned and will be disposed of.
By submitting this registration form, you are stating that you are the owner of this bicycle and that all information listed above is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.